1. These General Conditions of Sale (the "GVC") apply as soon as you enter the LaSetas36 online store www.lasetas36.com (the "Site") or place orders to purchase one or more products on the Site.
2. Any reference to "we" or "our" in the context of these GVCs refers to the company LaSetas36 and any reference to "you" or "your" designates you, as a user of the Site or our telephone ordering service.
3. Thank you for reading these GVCs carefully before using the website and placing your order. By accessing any part of the Website by ordering products on the Website or by telephone, you agree to be subject to such GVC. We recommend that you keep a copy of these GVCs so that you can refer to them at a later time. print or download a copy of these GVCs. In addition, the version of the GVCs applicable to your order will be sent to you in your order confirmation email.
1. All products offered for sale on the Site are available based on their availability.
2. Once finalized, your order is the acceptance of our offer, which means that you confirm that you want to purchase our products as described on the Site, that you accept the proposed price and acknowledge that the assignment of this obligation to pay on your part. Therefore, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound to our company by a sales contract, provided that the products are available and the validation of the payment in accordance with article 7 below.
3. We remind you that this site is exclusively for consumers. Purchases made from the Site or by telephone are intended for personal use, including for personal gifts, and must not be resold, used in a commercial context or used for commercial profit. We reserve the right to refuse multiple quantity orders from a single customer or for a single postal address.
A - 100% INTERNET CONTROL
1. You can choose items from our product line and place them in your "Basket" by clicking on the "Add to cart" button;
2. By clicking on the "Commander" button, the process of purchasing the products in the cart is started. A page appears listing the products you want to purchase. This page shows the reference, size, color, price and quantity of items you are about to purchase, including delivery methods and their cost applicable to your order, as well as all other services and options we offer. We propose:
3. By clicking on "Commander", you validate the contents of the cart and the options you want to take. You will then be asked to provide us with your personal data;
4. By clicking on "Continue", you will be asked to select the delivery method and provide the information.
5. By clicking "Continue", you will be asked to select your payment method, provide the relevant information and accept the terms of these GVCs. If you do not accept these GVCs, you will not be able to order products from the website.
6. By clicking on the "Validate your order" button, finalize the order for the products in the shopping cart.
6. Before finalizing an order, you can view and change the details of your order at any time by returning to your "Cart".
B - INTERNET CONTROL - PHONE
You can choose items from our product line on our website and call customer service to build your shopping cart and order from our consultants on 0039 3295367108. Only products on our website can be ordered by phone. In accordance with current legislation, including articles L221-11 to L221-15 of the Consumer Code, it is possible to accept an oral order. The telephone conversation with your advisor will be recorded and stored by our services for 5 years. Any references to your bank details will be hidden in the records. All orders by phone will be processed only by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and will be limited to a maximum of 10 items in the cart. Before providing your bank details, our consultants undertake to verify that you are the holder of the credit card used for the purchase, clearly summarizing the references and quantities of the products in your order, the indication of TTC product prices, shipping and preparation costs, delivery and billing addresses. You will need to validate your full acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale reproduced on our website. You will then be asked for the number on the front of your card, the expiration date and the cryptogram on the back of the card (last 3 digits) and the name of the cardholder.
C - COMMAND CONFIRMATION (FROM INTERNET AND TELEPHONE)
Placing your order on the Internet or by telephone is a sales contract between you and us, subject to the availability of the products ordered and the validity of the means of payment you use.
You will automatically receive an e-mail confirming the receipt and the details of your order ("Confirmation E-mail"). It is recommended that you print and keep the confirmation email. The confirmation e-mail does not confirm the availability of the product; it is simply an automatic acknowledgment confirming that we have received your order.
We will send you a second email, which will confirm the availability of the products ordered (the "Delivery Email"), which we also recommend that you print and keep. If none of the products ordered are available, the order will be canceled and the credit card will not be charged. If only a part of the products is available, they will be sent to you in accordance with these GVC, and you will pay only for the products delivered.
It is up to you to keep copies of your order documents (Confirmation Email, Delivery Email, These GVCs and any other useful documents). Furthermore, if the amount of your order exceeds 120 euros, we will keep a copy of your order in our files, for the duration required by law. During this period, you can request a copy of your order at any time. In this case, we reserve the right to charge the costs of retrieving and sending the requested document.
A - PERSONAL INTERNET ACCOUNT
1. To facilitate the ordering of products when using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to create a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, all personal data you provide to us during the registration process will be stored in our customer database and therefore will not have to be entered with each new order. They will automatically appear on the command.
3. After registering a personal account, you will automatically receive an email confirming that your account has been created. Your email address will be used as the ID for your account. During the registration process, you will be asked to create your password. You will have the ability to change your password every time you log into your account. You will need to keep your login and password confidential at all times and not disclose them to third parties. You will need to comply with all of our safety instructions and recommendations. You will also need to keep us informed immediately when you learn or suspect that your account has been used unauthorized or when your account is made available to a third party. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we will have the right, upon notification by e-mail, to suspend access to the Site without incurring our liability to you, if, in our opinion, such measure is necessary to avoid security breaches on our website. You will be held responsible for any misuse of your ID and password, except in the event of your password being lost or stolen, provided that you immediately notify us at the address indicated at the top of these.
B - PERSONAL DATA IN TELEPHONE ORDERS
1. We deliver our products all over the world. Delivery takes place, at your choice, by post to the address you gave us at your order or to one of the delivery points offered on our website and which you selected when placing your order.
2. Estimated delivery times are: one (1) to three (2) business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from the time the delivery email is sent for quick delivery and delivery at one of the forwarding points chosen during the order, from two (2) to three (3) working days (excluding Sundays and holidays) from sending the delivery email for standard delivery and three (3) to four (4) business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) per delivery email for overseas delivery.
The delay may be slightly longer when the products need to be delivered to hard to reach areas. We will do our best to deliver the ordered products within the time frame specified in the delivery email.
For drop-off point deliveries, an email or SMS will be sent to you as soon as your package arrives at the drop-off point of your choice. From the day of delivery, you will be able to collect your package within nine (9) days after presentation of an ID. At the end of this period, unclaimed packages will be returned to us.
3. While we make every effort to deliver your products within the deadlines set out above, delivery dates are estimates only, are not guaranteed and cannot be invoked against us. However, the maximum time of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the delivery email is guaranteed.
4. In the event that we are unable to meet the delivery times originally set in the delivery email, we will inform you as soon as possible, at the same time indicating a new estimated delivery time, without incurring any liability for you , however, that it is specified that the order may be canceled if the total delivery time exceeds thirty (30) days. To cancel your order, you must send us an email via the contact form here. Then we will re-credit the credit card or Paypal account used to place the order, within fourteen days of receiving the e-mail notification of its cancellation.
5. If you have not received your order within the specified time period, please check with your postal agents first that they do not hold your package. If they confirm that they are in possession of your products, thank you for contacting us and we will do our best to help you. All delivery times may be subject to delays due to seasonal or full operating periods, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, but we will do everything possible to send your order to you on time. Indicated. During these exceptional busy periods (e.g. sales, Christmas) or particularly adverse weather conditions, we would appreciate you giving us another day before contacting us. Please note that the carrier will require a signature upon delivery and will not give you products without a signature.
7. We draw your attention to the need when you receive your package to check its general condition. You will be responsible for the package and its contents when it is delivered to you. In the event of a problem (open package, empty package, damaged contents), you must refuse the package and contact our Customer Service to report the problem and the reason for the refusal. We inform you that in the case of a missing person issued unreservedly, LaSetas36 cannot be held responsible and we cannot guarantee a refund.
8. Your order will be sent to the delivery address you indicated when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect or incomplete.
6. Shipping price and cost
1. All prices listed on the website include value added tax at the statutory rate in effect on the invoice date. The prices listed on the site are in euros and do not include shipping costs. Despite our best efforts, the products referenced on the website may be exceptionally mispriced. If the exact price of a product is lower than the listed price, we will charge you the lowest price and send you the product. If the exact price of a product is higher than the stated price, we will charge you the stated price, unless it is negligible and manifestly wrong, in which case we will contact you to obtain your instructions, or cancel your order and you. will inform you of this cancellation. Our shipping costs are based on the total weight of your order, the delivery location and the delivery method you choose.
2. We reserve the right to add additional charges for deliveries made to certain hard to reach areas. If there is an additional cost for your order, you will be notified during the "Checkout" phase before placing your order.
1. Payment for your products must be made by credit card, American Express or Paypal, as indicated on the payment page.
2. Full payment of the price, including shipping and any additional charges for the services you have ordered, will be charged to your credit card or Paypal account, after checking the availability of the products ordered, time or shortly before shipping the products to you. We will deliver the products to you only if the payment is effective.
3. The user confirms that the credit card used is yours. All cardholders are subject to validation and authorization checks by the card issuer. If the card issuer refuses to authorize the payment, we will have the right to refuse to deliver your order and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver. We will send you an email informing you of the refusal.
If we choose, or are required by law, to issue or provide an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or provide electronic invoices and you agree to this billing method.
1. You can only return products that were purchased directly from the website. If you purchase your LasSetas36 products at a retail store, other website or any other point of sale, the products will need to be returned to the store or site on which they were purchased. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods that have not been returned in accordance with the provisions of this article 9 and we may ask you to pay the transport costs for returning any goods to the indicated delivery location.
2. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our products or wish to cancel your order, you can exercise your right of withdrawal no later than fourteen (14) days after receiving the order, and you will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of this article, provided that: a) the products are returned in a package that allows them to be transported to the address indicated on the return voucher, b- the products are in their original condition with the label attached to the product , without being damaged, stained, washed, modified or worn (except for assembly), with the original packaging and accessories related to the product, such as packaging or user notices, as well as the original invoice. If the 14-day withdrawal period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, this period is extended until the next business day.
For any purchase made on our website, retraction requests, regardless of the delivery method, must be sent to us via the form included in your order, or by any other means of your choice that express your will explicitly. to retract you.
3. In accordance with the provisions of Article L 221-24 of the Consumer Code, we will refund the price of the products in your order and any shipping costs at the standard rate (even if you have opted for express delivery), re-credit the payment method used in your initial order. We will make this refund as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving the goods you have returned to us except for the return costs.
4. It will not be possible to exercise the right of retraction for products that do not comply with the requirements of paragraph 2, including hygiene.
5. We ask you to take care of the products while they are in your possession and to return them to the address indicated in this document (depending on the method of delivery or collection selected), without excessive delay and no later than fourteen (14) days after exercising the right of withdrawal. Please note that if you do not take care of the products, or if you do not return them to us in accordance with the conditions of this article, you will not be able to request a refund of the products.
1. The user benefits from the guarantees listed in this section 10 only as long as the products have been purchased directly from the Site.
2. You have the following legal guarantees: The legal guarantee of conformity (articles L.217-4 and subsequent to the Consumer Code), If your products are not compliant (for example, if they do not correspond to the description indicated on the site or on your order), you have two years from the issue of the property to contact our Customer Service by e-mail by e-mail or post to the following address: Lasetas36, Calle San Francisco 36 (calle de Las setas) Alicante 03001, and we return products not complying. We will then send you replacement products when they become available. If we are unable to replace non-compliant products within 30 days, you can: - request a full refund of non-compliant products or - keep non-compliant products and ask us for a reduction of a portion of the price, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
3. The user is exempt from reporting the proof of non-conformity of the product within six (6) months from the issue of the released property. This period will be increased to 24 months starting on March 18, 2016.
4. This legal guarantee of conformity applies regardless of any established commercial guarantee and the nature of the product.
5. the legal guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following the civil code). If it is possible to prove the hidden defect of a product, we are legally obliged to repair all the consequences of this hidden defect (Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code). You can then choose between the termination of the sale or a price reduction (in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code).
6. In the event of a product replacement or refund, we do not cover the cost of returning the product.
1. By sharing information on the website or by telephone, you warrant that you are using your true identity and that all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete at the time you provide us with this information.
2. If you discover that one or more of the information submitted is incorrect or no longer valid, you will need to change it. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise. 3. The personal information you provide to us using the website or our telephone service will be recorded and used only in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can access by clicking here.
4. By placing an order, you accept and understand that we will have the right to store and process your personal data. We fully respect the privacy of the people who visit and use this website or our telephone ordering service.
1. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer if such loss or damage is the result of a case of force majeure, if it is attributable to the unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party, or if it is attributable to you.
2. If you don't, we will send you a notice to remedy it. If the notice remains ineffective after 15 days, we may, as a right, deny you your right to access the website, delete your account or refuse your future orders.
1. The site is available as is. In particular, we do not guarantee that the Site will be available continuously 24 hours a day and fully operational. For example, access to the Website may be interrupted without notice in the event of technical problems or for maintenance reasons.
2. It is your responsibility to protect your computer. We will not be liable for any damage that may be caused to the computer's computer or for any loss of data that may result from the use of the Site.
3. Customer Service takes orders by phone from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 on 0039 3295367108.
1. We invite you to comment on our service so that we can continuously improve it. Our goal is to resolve problems quickly and fairly. Thank you for notifying us of all your comments, questions or complaints by emailing our customer service via the "Contact Us" section on the online store. You can also call us on 0039 3295367108. If you would like to file a complaint, please make it clear. Our goal is to respond to your complaint within seven (7) business days, either by providing a solution or by telling you how to process your request.
2. The European Commission's dedicated platform for online dispute resolution: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/
1. Use of the Site does not provide any intellectual property rights to the Site and its content. In particular, you have no right to our copyrighted creations, our designs and our trademarks or those owned by third parties.
2. We make the site available for personal, non-commercial use only. The content of the Site cannot be used for any other purpose without our express and written permission.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website and these GVC at any time. Your use of the Website and your orders will be subject to the GCS in effect at the time of using the Site or ordering products, unless a modification of these GCC is required by law or a government authority (in which case this will also apply to all orders you have already placed).
Failure by either party to act within such JSTs does not constitute a waiver of the right to act, unless expressly and in writing.
1. These JSTs are governed by French law.
2. If any of the provisions of these JSTs are found to be invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, this provision will be deemed divisible to the rest of the JSTs and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of the JSTs.
3. LaSetas36 is a registered trademark of LaSetas36
1. The site is published by LaSetas36, with its Calle San Francisco 36 (calle de Las setas) Alicante 03001, nie: Y0893848J tel. 0039 3295367108